Projects and Research Activities
The Department is committed to promoting research projects and international collaboration, working with foreign research centres and organising international scientific conferences.
Many of the research projects promoted by the Department are created and develop from fruitful collaborations with national and international research organisations and institutions, as well as a virtuous relationship of dialogue with the territory in general.
Listed below are the research projects involving the Department of Humanities, Social Sciences and Cultural Industries as institutional partner.
- EDUCAS - Space and Educare: Creating child and family friendly learning spaces in ECEC centres
Coordinator of the research unit of the University of Parma: Ada Cigala
- GARDENStoGROW - Urban Horticulture for Innovative and Inclusive Early Childhood Education
Coordinator of the research unit of the University of Parma: Paola Corsano
- Italian film criticism in post-war cultural and popular periodicals (1945-1955): models and criteria for an accessible and scalable database
Principal Investigator (P.I.): Michele Guerra
- SIDEIS - Developing strategies for innovative learning contexts fostering integration in schools
Coordinator of the research unit of the University of Parma: Elena Luciano
- Digitizing literary and paraliterary papyri: textual encoding and linguistic annotation (University of Parma - University of Würzburg)
Scientific Head: Massimo Magnani
- STAR: Screening Testing Activities Research
Coordinator of the research unit of the University of Parma: Marco Mezzadri
- HEGNAT - Naturalism in German Classical Philosophy: Nature, Recognition and Freedom in the Hegelian Theory of Social Interaction and Cooperation
Principal Investigator (P.I.) and Coordinator: Italo Testa
PRIN - Projects of Relevant National Interest
Pubblicato Monday, 28 January, 2019 - 12:02 | ultima modifica Thursday, 1 September, 2022 - 13:30