The highest level of postgraduate study offered by the Department of Humanities, Social Sciences and Cultural Industries comprises of two doctoral courses.
These two courses, associated with the Doctoral School of Human Sciences, structure their didactic activity according to an interdisciplinary and international perspective and the integration of theory and praxis.
Both courses collaborate on research in the thematic field of the interaction between humanistic research and psychological-social research at its origin and in the development of forms of culture. Modes of artistic, philosophical, literary and linguistic expression are studied according to their historic context and the meaning they acquire in the development of human relationships and the process of the construction of identity in postmodern society.
- Diego Saglia, Luisa Molinari, Ada Cigala, Italo Testa, Giulio Iacoli, Fabrizio Amerini, Mariella Bonvicini, Piergiovanni Genovesi, Tiziana Mancini, Alessandro Musetti, Alberto Salarelli, Maria Joaquina Valero Gisbert
Head of the School
Prof.ssa Luisa Molinari
- Degree courses
- Master Programmes
- Research Doctorates
- Foundation Year
- Timetable of Didactic Activities
- Web Agenda
- ESSE3 - Online Didactics Services
- Elly - Web learning
- Erasmus and International Relations
- Italian Courses for Foreigners