The highest level of postgraduate study offered by the Department of Humanities, Social Sciences and Cultural Industries comprises of two doctoral courses.
These two courses, associated with the Doctoral School of Human Sciences, structure their didactic activity according to an interdisciplinary and international perspective and the integration of theory and praxis.
Both courses collaborate on research in the thematic field of the interaction between humanistic research and psychological-social research at its origin and in the development of forms of culture. Modes of artistic, philosophical, literary and linguistic expression are studied according to their historic context and the meaning they acquire in the development of human relationships and the process of the construction of identity in postmodern society.
- Giuseppe Biondi, Alex Agnesini, Massimo Magnani, Diego Saglia, Simonetta Anna Valenti, Beatrice Centi, Faustino Fabbianelli, Fiorenza Toccafondi, Rita Messori, Italo Testa, Giulia Raboni, Giulio Iacoli, Paolo Rinoldi, Carlo Varotti, Elena Bonora, Marina Gazzini, Piergiovanni Genovesi, Giorgio Vecchio, Artutro Calzona, Luigi Allegri, Michele Guerra, Tiziana Mancini, Luisa Maria Emilia Molinari, Paola Corsano, Ada Cigala, Paolo Russo
- Degree courses
- Master Programmes
- Research Doctorates
- Foundation Year
- Timetable of Didactic Activities
- Web Agenda
- ESSE3 - Online Didactics Services
- Elly - Web learning
- Erasmus and International Relations
- Italian Courses for Foreigners