Italian Courses for Foreigners
Extensive courses: Italian Language for Foreigners II
The extensive courses of Italian Language for Foreigners II (LIS II) start on October 24 and finish on December 16.
You can choose online or face-to-face modality (D'Azeglio/Kennedy street). You can choose only one modality.
Days, times, and information about the enrolment process are provided here, as soon as possible.
The Italian language courses are specifically tailored for:
- Erasmus students in all degree courses;
- foreign students, PhD students, and researchers taking part in International Study Programmes;
- foreign students attending our university.
The Italian language courses take place during the first and the second semester. They are organised in:
- Intensive courses (LIS I), beginning in September (1st semester) and February (2nd semester);
- Extensive courses (LIS II), beginning in October (1st semester) and March (2nd semester);
- Self-study course (LIS III), completely online (only 2nd semester).
The exam codes are:
- LINGUA ITALIANA PER STRANIERI I > 1006315 (4 ECTS)
- LINGUA ITALIANA PER STRANIERI II > 1006321 (4 ECTS)
- LINGUA ITALIANA PER STRANIERI III > 1006583 (4 ECTS)
PAY ATTENTION > In order to receive ECTS, the Italian language exams must be approved in your Learning Agreement
In the final exam, students are tested on their written and oral comprehension, language use (mainly based on grammar and vocabulary), and writing skills. There is not a speaking test.
Before starting an Italian language course, you need to take the Entry/Placement Test in order to place you in the appropriate group.
Absolute beginners do not need to take the Entry/Placement test. They have to contact Maria Chiara Aielli and Giorgia Bassani.
The on campus classes take place in D’Azeglio street/ Kennedy street. The online classes take place via MS Teams.
In both cases is strictly recommended the use of Elly platform.
For further information, contact: